Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas 2008

Well I must have been a good girl because I got all that I wanted for Christmas. Of course there were all the material things - Jim and I bought each other mountain bikes for Christmas. I survived the maiden voyage and I am continuing to improve my balance and confidence.

We travelled to Mildura for Christmas this year and celebrated with my Mum and Dad, my sister Carol and her partner Wayne, and her kids Meghan and Alice. The weather was warm (OK it was hot), but we survived. We had a nice roast lunch ( why do we have a hot roast lunch on such a hot day), and on Boxing Day we explored some of the tourist attractions in Mildura - Woodsies Gem Cave and Kings Billabong, before heading to the river for a swim. It was beautiful. We filled up the car with local fruit - watermelons and oranges and made the long drive back down the Calder Highway.

I'm interested in hearing about your Christmas? Did you get any nice presents? What did you do on Christmas Day? Boxing Day?

Hooroo

Helen

No comments: