Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wimmera Machinery Field Days

I recently had the opportunity to spend a few days at the Wimmera Field Days in Horsham, Victoria. It was a great experience to see that part of Victoria, and I really enjoyed the Field Days.  For those of you who haven't been to a Field Days before it's a bit like an agricultural show that features tractors and farming equipment, seeds, silos and anything and everything farming.  I don't know what you would even use some of these tractors for! 
It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed wandering through the exhibition sheds and exploring the demonstrations and produce.  There was interesting stuff that I just wished I had the money to buy - like this cool crock pot that cooks dinner by itself  - it sounds like such a great idea!

  
I was near an animal nursery and I enjoyed the cute little animals. The little pig was so cute, but made this horrendous squealing noise every time a poor little kid tried to pick him up. Check out the cool dude goat!

No comments: